The goal of the Fit Living Lifestyle Blog is to inspire people around the globe to seek out new experiences and unique adventures. To live life instead of just going through the motions.
A belief that as humans, health and fitness can be a perfect avenue to reach those adventures. A belief that travel can enhance the ability to find those experiences.
A little about me! I am a Full Time World Traveler. I enjoy implementing my travels with another passion of mine…fitness.
I have been in the fitness industry in one way or another for over 10 years where it be with my time in the US Army, working in Law Enforcement or as a personal training and boot camp instructor both privately and in a large gym setting.
Currently I hold certifications in Personal Training, Strength and Conditioning, Sports Nutrition and Sports Therapy.
My hope is to spread my knowledge and passion for health and fitness with not only my clients but those I encounter as I travel this globe. In essence, I’m “Taking Fitness Global.”
I have been traveling around the world full-time since September 2013 and have been to many unique places, discovered great adventures and have met many wonderful people. I invite you to join me on this journey!
Now is the time to begin your journey to a Fit Living Lifestyle. Let me help you reach your destination!
- “I have gained muscle and strength. I know how my body works and feel much more confident in my abilities.” Mike S.
- “Nathan is a great trainer. He has helped me get stronger, lose weight and adjust my eating habits. With his help I was able to lose weight for my wedding and it changed my outlook.” Linda M.
- “What a switch! I am now adjusting to my new body, 16 lbs less. I love it. Down one dress size. I now live a healthier lifestyle.” Pamela M.
- “I didn’t know much about working out or how to eat healthy. Nathan gave me the tools to get my life back on track. He tells you the truth on what you need to do to change.” Helen T.
- “I love the workout database. I can just log in and download my workouts for the week and I’m set. No wasting time at the gym wondering what to do. It is right on my phone.” Frank B.
Thanks again for stopping by The Website! If you have any questions or need more information about fitness, travel or want to work with the Fit Living Lifestyle Brand, feel free to email [email protected] or utilize our contact page.
Come back often to read the most recent Adventure Travel articles, newest free tips and tools for fitness and the latest services offered to help you on your own Fit Living Lifestyle journey!